HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase and Eclipse under Windows

HBase and Eclipse under Windows
Hi,

In case it may help you here is how i setup my Eclipse environment under
Windows (yes, unfortunately i have to work under Windows) :
http://michaelmorello.blogspot.com/2011/09/hbase-subversion-eclipse-windows.html

I know that there are already some developer documentation out there, but i
think that this one is more complete.
Any comment is welcomed.

Thank you all for your great work.

Best regards,