HBase >> mail # user >> availability of 0.94.4 and 0.94.5 in maven repo?

+
James Taylor 2013-02-20, 01:30
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-20, 02:58
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-20, 07:04
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-05-06, 12:35
+
Joel Alexandre 2013-05-06, 13:49
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-05-06, 17:23
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-06, 21:04
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-07, 23:26
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-02-20, 01:32
Re: availability of 0.94.4 and 0.94.5 in maven repo?
I also came up with the same issue 1 day ago while building YCSB HBase
client for HBase 0.94.5. Later I used the 0.94.3 version to carry out my
work for the time being.

Regards,
Joarder Kamal