Flume, mail # dev - Re: [4/10] git commit: Merge branch 'trunk' of git://git.apache.org/flume into new-trunk

Re: [4/10] git commit: Merge branch 'trunk' of git://git.apache.org/flume into new-trunk
Hari Shreedharan 2012-08-17, 16:10
You could also use gitk or some other GUI to see exactly how your branch
looks like.

Hari