Kafka >> mail # user >> version of zookeeper

+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-13, 07:30
+
David Arthur 2012-11-13, 13:55
Re: version of zookeeper
Jason,

We are just not sure about the stability of ZK 3.4.4. Does anybody know? In
fact, some of the features in ZK 3.4.x (like the multi operation) can
improve the availability of Kafka in 0.8. So, we'd like to move to ZK 3.4.4
if it's been widely used and is stable.

Thanks,

Jun

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:30 PM, Jason Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if there's a reason kafka currently seems to depend on
> zookeeper 3.3.4.  While the current stable version for zookeeper is 3.4.4.
>
> Are there known issues with upgrading to the newer version of zookeeper?
>
> Jason

+
Neha Narkhede 2012-11-13, 16:50
+