HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Streaming Sensor Data using Flume

Re: Streaming Sensor Data using Flume
Your flume source is a 'custom source', you will put the code for
connecting to the source data there and then link the flume source with the
channel and hdfs sink. There is a twitter example in the cloudera blog, a
three part blog that explains this in nice details.