HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96

Re: DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96
Would tags be visible to methods of BaseRegionObserver, other than
AccessController ?

Meaning, would other (non-secure) components of HBase be able to use cell
tagging to store certain information ?

Please clarify.

Thanks