Pig, mail # user - Logging error messages in Pig

+
Raj Hadoop 2013-05-31, 13:47
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-05-31, 17:54
+
Raj Hadoop 2013-06-04, 15:34
Re: Logging error messages in Pig
Shahab Yunus 2013-06-04, 16:09
Was there an error in your pig script? Aren't only error messages being
logged in that log file?

Regards,
Shahab
On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Raj Hadoop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am running pig in local mode.
> I modified the pig.properties file as well to include as
> pig.logfile=/u11/hmr/h22/pig/log
>
> While starting pig in local mode - I even see the following message
> org.apache.pig.Main - Logging error messages to:
> /u11/hmr/h22/pig/log/pig_1370359836594.log
>
> But after quitting from pig once I execute some commands succesfully - I
> am not able to see the log.
>
> Where is this log being written to?

+
Raj Hadoop 2013-06-04, 23:12