MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-13, 03:44
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-13, 04:52
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-02-13, 05:36
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
+1 (non-binding)

- Verified checksums and signatures on src and binary tarballs
- Built from source
- Deployed pseudo-distributed cluster and ran some example jobs

Jason

On 02/06/2013 09:59 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.0.3-alpha that I would like to release.
>
> This release contains several major enhancements such as QJM for HDFS HA, multi-resource scheduling for YARN, YARN ResourceManager restart etc.
> Also YARN has achieved significant stability at scale (more details from Y! folks here: http://s.apache.org/VYO).
>
> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.3-alpha-rc0/
> The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.3-alpha-rc0/

> thanks,