HBase >> mail # dev >> Web UI for REST and Thrift

Re: Web UI for REST and Thrift
Perhaps beyond the scope of this discussion, but have you guys played with
Elasticsearch-head [0]? It's not perfect, but it goes a long way to
understanding the basic on-goings of that system. Definitely something to
consider for HBase.

-n

[0]: http://mobz.github.com/elasticsearch-head/