Pig >> mail # user >> UDF questions

UDF questions
What methods should I be implemented when creating my own UDF's other
than the ones that are required.

For example, when creating a EvalFunc<Tuple> I see there are a bunch of
classes that override outputSchema, or getArgToFuncMapping.

Should I consider overriding these methods too? Is there any
documentation on what these methods do and when and why someone should
override them?

Thanks