Pig, mail # dev - pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems

+
Kai Londenberg 2013-02-18, 10:27
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-19, 17:51
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-19, 17:54
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 18:57
+
Olga Natkovich 2013-02-19, 23:22
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 23:38
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-20, 09:00
+
Kai Londenberg 2013-02-20, 09:51
+
Olga Natkovich 2013-02-20, 17:24
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-20, 19:31
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-20, 19:33
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-20, 19:52
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-02-20, 20:04
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-20, 21:15
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-20, 23:34
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-03-01, 19:25
Re: pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems
Bill Graham 2013-03-01, 19:33
+1 to releasing Pig 0.11.1 when this is addressed. I should be able to help
with the release again.

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-03-02, 03:00
+