MapReduce >> mail # user >> what's the default reducer number?

Re: what's the default reducer number?
Hi Lin

The default value for number of reducers is 1

<name>mapred.reduce.tasks</name>
  <value>1</value>

It is not determined by data volume. You need to specify the number of
reducers for your mapreduce jobs as per your data volume.

Regards
Bejoy KS