HBase >> mail # user >> How to get coprocessor list by client API

Re: How to get coprocessor list by client API
Hi Kyle,

You might want to take a look at HTable.getTableDescriptor().getValues().

In the HTableDescriptor class, you have hasCoprocessor(className).
This method is looping over the values and is comparing the entries
with the CP_HTD_ATTR_KEY_PATTERN constant to figure if it's a
coprocessor or not. Simply do something similar in your code and you
might be able to get the list of coprocessors.

Also, I think this method should already be there in the
HTableInterface... Can you please open a JIRA and request for it?

Thanks,

JM