Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Website updates

+
Josh Elser 2012-08-15, 02:03
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-08-15, 01:18
Re: Website updates
Cool

Is there some trick to getting the 1.4 Javadoc to work? I had only made
a change to the People page, but apparently the 'Javadoc 1.4' under the
Documentation header in the sidebar got nuked. I'm confused.

Changed: http://accumulo.staging.apache.org/people.html
Non-existent: http://accumulo.staging.apache.org/1.4/apidocs

On 08/14/2012 08:18 PM, Billie Rinaldi wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM, Josh Elser<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>
>> I went through the CMS today and built a staged version of the site with
>> some changes to the "People" page, specifically Bill, Jason, and myself.
>>
>> Should I be publishing these changes to the production site? Is there some
>> review process to ensure the production site isn't (accidentally) broken?
>>
> Just make sure you take a look at the staging site and see if it looks ok,
> then go ahead and publish.
>
> Billie

+
Jim Donofrio 2012-08-15, 02:19