Pig >> mail # dev >> Jenkins / Clover

+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-07-17, 22:17
Re: Jenkins / Clover
I'm fine with removing it from the nightly build.  I don't see any reason to run that every day, especially since it slows down the tests.  Let's not remove it from ant, as it's useful to run occasionally.

Alan.

On Jul 17, 2012, at 3:17 PM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Clover constantly makes a number of our Jenkins builds fail (usually
> because of license issues, I think it is a misconfiguration).
> Do we actually use it?
> If we don't I would propose to remove it from our build.
> What do you think?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Gianmarco
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-07-18, 06:25
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-07-18, 19:27
+
Alan Gates 2012-07-18, 23:17
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-07-19, 07:33
+
Alan Gates 2012-07-19, 17:37
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-11-09, 00:03
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-09, 01:08
+
Daniel Dai 2012-11-12, 18:22
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-11-13, 17:11
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-07-18, 22:32