Hadoop, mail # user - HELP - Problem in setting up Hadoop - Multi-Node Cluster

Re: HELP - Problem in setting up Hadoop - Multi-Node Cluster
anil gupta 2012-02-09, 19:45
This post might be helpful for u:
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/group/cdh-user/browse_thread/thread/4165f39d8b0bbc56

Thanks & Regards,