Hadoop >> mail # dev >> RE: unit testing and execution guide

RE: unit testing and execution guide
Hi All,

Are there latest instructions of unit testing and how to run hadoop in somewhere?  Although  there are some unit testing and  hadoop run documents in the wiki page. But it seems that there are out-of-date. I just downloaded hadoop by git couple of days ago. I was able to build it though the instruction  in the BUILD.txt file. But there are no unit-testing and run guide there. So once I made changes in the source code, but I need to run tests and the hadoop binary to ensure the changes are correct.

Thanks

Hai