Pig >> mail # user >> Reg: <Real Time PIG scripts>

Reg: <Real Time PIG scripts>
sorry to ask you if possible could you  pls advice on below points

In general in Real time how we will write PIG scripts.
1. PIG scripts alone in Eclipse
2. Java + PIG scripts
3 Or both possible / depends on requirement  --If possible could you pls
share one script which can be executed thro Eclipse IDE .It will increase
my confidence level.
 Do we need JDBC connection while writing PIG scripts,many thanks

Many Thanks
ksiva @ +91 9940163885
+
Jameson Li 2013-02-01, 05:41