HBase >> mail # user >> Connection error while usinh HBase client API for pseudodistrbuted mode

Re: Connection error while usinh HBase client API for pseudodistrbuted mode
Not a prob..I was expecting this after looking at the config
file..First of all your "hbase.rootdir" property must contain the
"complete" value of the "fs.default.name" property in your hadoop's
"core-site.xml" file.(This includes "port no" also)..After that just
add the following properties in your hbase-site.xml file and let me
know if it is works for you.

<property>
<name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
<value>true</value>
</property>

<property>
  <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
  <value>localhost</value>
</property>
<property>
    <name>dfs.replication</name>
    <value>1</value>
</property>
<property>
      <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort</name>
      <value>2181</value>
      <description>Property from ZooKeeper's config zoo.cfg.
      The port at which the clients will connect.
      </description>
    </property>
 <property>

For detailed help you can visit this link -
http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/06/how-to-configure-habse-in-pseudo.html,
if you want.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq