HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
So I posted an update in HBASE-9338[1].  For me this sinks the release
and I'm -1 biding until we can figure out what's causing this data
loss.

Thanks Devaraj for testing. Good to know that others are also seeing a
failure.  If other could test too I would really appreciate it.

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-9338#comment-13760594