Pig >> mail # user >> AvroStorage Issue - Possibly version related

Re: AvroStorage Issue - Possibly version related
Not my day I guess.

Trying with Hadoop 1.2.x

Getting :
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: could not instantiate
'org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.avro.AvroStorage' with arguments 'null'
        at
org.apache.pig.impl.PigContext.instantiateFuncFromSpec(PigContext.java:618)

org/json/simple/parser/ParseException

When I attempt to load the relation using

Load 'path' USING org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.avro.AvroStorage();

I've registered  :  json-simple-1.1.jar

https://github.com/bearrito
@deepbearrito