Pig >> mail # dev >> Newbie / Simple issues

Re: Newbie / Simple issues
It's an unfortunate standard -- I saw people (new to the jira /
apache) using that tag as "I am a newbie and I have this problem",
where the problem is quite complicated. Also, I don't like the term
newbie in general :-).
I'll edit confluence to have the right link.