Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
Bruno,
The Hive community started a discussion to release Hive 0.11.1 where I
asked the question if that release would address removal of the NPath UDF
from Hive code but we didn't hear back. I will try to revive that thread.
http://markmail.org/search/?q=Proposing%20a%200.11.1#query:Proposing%20a%200.11.1+page:1+mid:gafrgoa2bym37kq3+state:results

Mark