Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper born date

+
Diego Oliveira 2013-06-13, 02:51
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-13, 07:26
+
MosonRono 2013-06-13, 07:41
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-13, 07:45
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-06-13, 07:49
+
Diego Oliveira 2013-06-13, 13:39
Re: Zookeeper born date
if i remember correctly, we released on sourceforge about a year after we
started it inside of yahoo. we had an open source tar ball release on the
yahoo research website earlier in 2007. if someone still has access to
yahoo internal svn they could grab the dates from there.

ben

Ivan Kelly 2013-06-13, 17:24
+
Benjamin Reed 2013-06-13, 20:25