Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper born date

Re: Zookeeper born date
Benjamin Reed 2013-06-13, 15:04
if i remember correctly, we released on sourceforge about a year after we
started it inside of yahoo. we had an open source tar ball release on the
yahoo research website earlier in 2007. if someone still has access to
yahoo internal svn they could grab the dates from there.

ben