Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop export failed: Incorrect syntax near ','

+
Chun-fan Ivan Liao 2012-12-04, 09:51
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-04, 16:01
+
Chun-fan Ivan Liao 2012-12-05, 04:25
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-05, 16:23
+
Ivangelion 2012-12-06, 04:03
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-06, 16:28
+
Chun-fan Ivan Liao 2012-12-07, 03:19
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-07, 04:01
+
Chun-fan Ivan Liao 2012-12-07, 07:45
Re: Sqoop export failed: Incorrect syntax near ','
I've just realized what is wrong, parameter --hive-drop-import-delims is import specific and it seems that you're trying to use it for export. Would you mind to re-import your data with this parameter and try the export?

Jarcec

+
Chun-fan Ivan Liao 2012-12-10, 07:08