HBase >> mail # dev >> Planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070

+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-25, 13:31
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-05-25, 15:19
Re: Planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070
Yes, please wait. Shouldn't be too long (famous last words).

- Jesse Yates

Sent from my iPhone.

On May 25, 2012, at 8:19 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Do you need to wait for modularization work to finish ?
>
> Cheers
>

> On May 25, 2012, at 6:31 AM, "Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi devs
>>

>> I am planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070 today.  Pls share your
>> comments on it if any.
>>

>> Regards
>>
>> Ram

+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-26, 04:40
+
Jesse Yates 2012-05-26, 05:08
+
Matt Corgan 2012-05-26, 06:34