Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 0

Yes, a bit large. Looks like that the hive-0.11.0.tar.gz have a build and test env included.

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com
Mark Grover 2013-04-30, 17:01
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-04-30, 22:27
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-04-30, 23:09
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-06, 16:15
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-06, 18:35
+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-05-07, 04:09
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-07, 15:02
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-05-06, 18:44
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-05-06, 19:35
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-11, 17:33
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-13, 17:19
+
Thejas Nair 2013-05-14, 01:14
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-14, 03:03
+
Thejas Nair 2013-05-15, 02:06
+
yongqiang he 2013-05-15, 17:57
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-05-15, 19:50
+
Navis류승우 2013-05-16, 00:30
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-05-16, 02:44
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-05-16, 02:53
+
Jitendra Pandey 2013-05-16, 03:13
+
Ashish Thusoo 2013-05-17, 19:30
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-05-18, 10:46
+
Alan Gates 2013-05-15, 23:00