Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to Set No of Mappers in program

Re: How to Set No of Mappers in program
number of mappers depend on the number of dfs blocks you file spans across
, considering standard file input formatter. unlike reducers , where you
configure as how many reducers you want for your job.

thanks,
Rahul