Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
I downloaded the binary package and ran a few example jobs on a 3 node
cluster.  Everything seems to be working OK on it, I did see

WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your
platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

For every shell command, but just like with 0.23.6 I don't think it is a
blocker.

+1 (Binding)

--Bobby