Flume >> mail # user >> How to make C# send mesasge to avro source

Re: How to make C# send mesasge to avro source
This is answered in the thread I sent, it doesn't exist a valuable NIO framework. The Avro C# API docs:
http://avro.apache.org/docs/1.7.3/api/csharp/namespaceAvro.html

The C# implementation of Avro is included in the latest source release tarball, this is mirrored on Github at:  https://github.com/apache/avro/tree/trunk/lang/csharp
On Feb 18, 2013, at 3:28 AM, Huang Tonglang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you for your response. I still can't fine answer there. My question should be how to send avro message to flume avro source from C#.
>
> 谢谢!

Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com