Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New committer : Brian Loss

+
Keith Turner 2013-02-13, 17:27
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-02-13, 19:10
+
Jason Trost 2013-02-14, 02:22
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer : Brian Loss
Thanks Everyone!

I hope to contribute anywhere I can.  I'm primarily interested in performance improvements, making Accumulo easier to set up and use, and making it easier for developers to write iterators.  I'll probably also work with Josh, Bill, and Dave on improving the Wikipedia search example.

On Feb 13, 2013, at 9:22 PM, Jason Trost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:

> Welcome Brian!
>
> On Wednesday, February 13, 2013, Adam Fuchs wrote:
>
>> Welcome Brian, glad to have you officially aboard!
>>
>> Adam
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<javascript:;>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I am pleased to announce that Brian Loss has been voted to become a
>>> new committer for Apache Accumulo.
>>>
>>> Welcome, Brian!  Feel free to say a few words about your development
>>> interests.

+
Christopher 2013-02-16, 18:02
+