HBase, mail # user - HBase Users Group: March 27 @ StumbleUpon

HBase Users Group: March 27 @ StumbleUpon
Nicolas Spiegelberg 2012-03-12, 15:59
We will be hosting a HBase users group in two weeks (Tuesday, March 27 @ 6PM) at StumbleUpon HQ.  This is a perfect opportunity for people evaluating HBase to meet other users, new HBase users to learn more from others, and existing users to stay up to date on the latest open source developments.  Right now, we have 1 confirmed presentation:

+ Jimmy Xiang — Moving HBase RPC to protobufs

We have a few tentative presentations lined up already as well but could add 1 or 2 more if there's something you'd like to share.  If you would like to present or announce, email me (or Stack) directly.

Please RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/56021562/ so we can determine how much space we need.

Hope to see you there!

Nicolas Spiegelberg