Hadoop, mail # dev - dear all! how can i increase update my data from the database into hadoop, thanks!

+
赵子良 2011-10-22, 08:50
Re: dear all! how can i increase update my data from the database into hadoop, thanks!
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-10-22, 20:24
Take a look at sqoop, https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP

Thanks.

Alejandro