Zookeeper, mail # user - Simulating ConnectionLossException and SessionExpiredException events during integration testing

Simulating ConnectionLossException and SessionExpiredException events during integration testing
Todd Nine 2011-06-16, 04:37
Hi guys,
  I've written quite a few integration tests around our zookeeper
functionality.  However I find I'm having a really hard time testing edge
cases that are caused by ConnectionLossException and
SessionExpiredException.  Is there any good way to simulate these events in
an embedded zookeeper runtime and then ensure a new client is created?

Thanks,
Todd