Hadoop >> mail # general >> blog.hadoop.com

+
Milind Bhandarkar 2011-02-05, 01:57
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-02-05, 03:06
+
gaurav bagga 2011-02-05, 03:14
+
Doug Cutting 2011-02-07, 19:41
+
Chris Douglas 2011-02-07, 20:37
Re: blog.hadoop.com
On 02/07/2011 12:37 PM, Chris Douglas wrote:
> Is the implication that blog.hadoop.com would point there? -C

Sure, I'd be happy to redirect that CNAME.  The other redirects for
hadoop.com already point to hadoop.apache.org.  I grabbed the domain
long ago so that squatters wouldn't abuse it as happened with nutch.com.

Doug
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-02-07, 21:30
+