Hadoop >> mail # user >> Small glitch with setting up two node cluster...only secondary node starts (datanode and namenode don't show up in jps)

+
Rohit Pandey 2012-05-27, 17:21
+
Harsh J 2012-05-29, 17:38
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-05-30, 13:41
+
samir das mohapatra 2012-05-30, 14:16
+
sandeep 2012-05-29, 17:32
Re: Small glitch with setting up two node cluster...only secondary node starts (datanode and namenode don't show up in jps)
In your logs details  i colud not find the NN stating.

 It is the Problem of NN itself.

  Harsh also  suggested for that same.