Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-15, 18:02
+
Arpit Gupta 2013-05-15, 19:54
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 18:59
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 19:11
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-15, 19:19
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-05-15, 18:23
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-15, 18:32
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 19:19
+
Bikas Saha 2013-05-15, 20:16
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-15, 20:23
+
Amir Sanjar 2013-05-15, 18:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 18:06
+
Nathan Roberts 2013-05-16, 18:28
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-17, 07:06
+
eric baldeschwieler 2013-05-15, 20:20
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-05-15, 20:25
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-15, 20:29
+
Eli Collins 2013-05-15, 20:43
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-05-15, 20:47
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-15, 21:21
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-15, 22:27
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-15, 23:44
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-15, 23:56
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 22:36
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-15, 20:29
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-15, 20:36
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-15, 20:56
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 21:14
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-15, 21:54
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-15, 23:17
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-16, 06:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-15, 21:20
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-15, 22:02
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-15, 22:31
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-15, 22:50
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-15, 23:47
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-15, 23:54
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-16, 06:19
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-16, 17:22
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-17, 19:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-16, 04:25
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-16, 05:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-16, 05:41
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-16, 05:52
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-16, 06:38
Re: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta
What I am seeing times and again in these endless discussion threads is
> this:
>
>   a) "downstream or bigtop: we are seeing a bunch of integration issues
> with
>     every new feature introduced/something even a commit made"
>   b) "feature developers: no-no, these features are developed for a long
> time,
>     tests are ran, no need to be concerned"

Can you please let me know the list of issues you had in bigtop due to HDFS
features? I would like to understand, first if there are issues and so much
bigtop
discussion, in the context of HDFS features, is warranted.

Regards,
Suresh
--
http://hortonworks.com/download/
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-16, 18:18
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-16, 05:29
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 21:15
+
Devaraj Das 2013-05-15, 20:39
+
Robert Evans 2013-05-16, 15:19