HBase >> mail # user >> Adding String offset for ColumnPaginationFilter

Re: Adding String offset for ColumnPaginationFilter
+1

Wouldn't offset be a family:qualifier instead of a String?

Please consider adding two interfaces: a version which exposes the state
externally (as you've described) and another that encapsulates the state
handling on the user's behalf. The former is useful for exposing over
stateless protocols like REST while the latter is more convenient for other
applications.

-n