Hadoop >> mail # general >> Please join me in welcoming Aaron Myers as the newest Apache Hadoop committer

+
Eli Collins 2011-06-02, 17:12
+
Harsh J 2011-06-02, 17:50
+
Kum seong Moon 2011-06-03, 02:04
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-03, 05:18
Re: Please join me in welcoming Aaron Myers as the newest Apache Hadoop committer
El 6/3/2011 1:18 AM, Todd Lipcon escribi�:

Good points, Todd.

--
Marcos Lu�s Ort�z Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (Distributed Systems)