Hadoop >> mail # general >> Please join me in welcoming Aaron Myers as the newest Apache Hadoop committer

Re: Please join me in welcoming Aaron Myers as the newest Apache Hadoop committer
El 6/3/2011 1:18 AM, Todd Lipcon escribi�:

Good points, Todd.

--
Marcos Lu�s Ort�z Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (Distributed Systems)