HBase, mail # user - NotServingRegionException; Region is not online: .META.,,1

NotServingRegionException; Region is not online: .META.,,1
Anty 2012-06-13, 09:51
Hi:all

    i have a little cluster composed of 1master+7regionserver, hbase
version is 0.90.5, one of my region server constantly print debug info like
this all the time, even there is no request issued against the region
server.
2012-06-13 17:31:56,869 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer:
> NotServingRegionException; Region is not online: .META.,,1
> 2012-06-13 17:31:56,871 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer:
> NotServingRegionException; Region is not online: .META.,,1
> 2012-06-13 17:33:56,554 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer:
> NotServingRegionException; Region is not online: .META.,,1
> 2012-06-13 17:33:56,556 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer:
> NotServingRegionException; Region is not online: .META.,,1
> 2012-06-13 17:36:44,161 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: LRU Stats: total=38.73 MB,
> free=2 GB, max=2.04 GB, blocks=261, accesses=12235, hits=11874,
> hitRatio=97.04%%, cachingAccesses=12135, cachingHits=11874,
> cachingHitsRatio=97.84%%, evictions=0, evicted=0, evictedPerRun=NaN
> 2012-06-13 17:36:56,869 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer:
> NotServingRegionException; Region is not online: .META.,,1
> 2012-06-13 17:36:56,872 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer:
> NotServingRegionException; Region is not online: .META.,,1
> 2012-06-13 17:38:56,555 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer:
> NotServingRegionException; Region is not online: .META.,,1
> 2012-06-13 17:38:56,557 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer:
> NotServingRegionException; Region is not online: .META.,,1

according to the log, it says the meta region is not online ,but I double
check that meta region is hosting by another region server. i did some test
against this buggy region server : scan table hosting on this region
server, insert record into table hosting on this region server, everything
is just fine.

also, i use tool hbck to check consistency of hbase , it's ok too.

Does anyone encounter the same problem, Can shed some light on me, much
appreciated.

attachment is the output of jstack.
--
Best Regards