HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-03, 04:24
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 10:45
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-02, 19:37
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-02, 23:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-02, 20:57
+
Elliott Clark 2013-01-02, 22:57
+
Harsh J 2013-01-02, 19:52
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-02, 19:42
+
Jesse Yates 2013-01-02, 19:41
+
Dave Wang 2013-01-02, 19:47
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-01-02, 19:40
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen
Congrats Matteo and Chunhui! :)

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Jimmy Xiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Congratulations! Matteo and Chunhui!!
>

> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Along with bringing in the new year, we've brought in two new Apache
>> HBase Committers!
>>
>> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC,  I am excited to welcome Matteo
>> Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen as committers!
>>
>> * Matteo's been working on table snapshots, updates to
>> security-related coprocessors, and some performance benchmarking
>> improvements.
>> * Chunhui's been working on lots of really important and tricky data
>> loss fixes, race condition fixes, region assignment fixes, and
>> availability fixes.
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating Matteo and Chunhui on their new roles!
>>
>> Jon.
>>
>> --
>> // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
>> // Software Engineer, Cloudera