MapReduce >> mail # user >> hadoop-nagios integration

hadoop-nagios integration
Hi,
    I had installed nagios, and hadoop 2.0.0. I ant integrate hadoop
services, hosts and hadoop parameters like total HDFS storage, how much
HDFS storage available and datanodes up and running.to get alerts.

   any one work around.
Thanks,
Ramesh.