HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-09-13, 19:58
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-13, 20:21
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-13, 21:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-13, 21:14
Re: HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.
I think part of the problem they (INFRA) had was that the findbugs wasn't
able to pick up our existing (incomplete) list of findbugs violations.  We
never got findbugs to 0 we haven't started enforcing it.

If anyone is interested in improving this analysis page, go ahead and run
with it.  I think we'd all appreciate it.  :)

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera