HDFS, mail # user - Job log location and retention

Job log location and retention
zheyi rong 2013-04-02, 10:00
Dear all,

I would like to ask why the logs (configurations and status) of my job
disappeared in the Jobtracker web UI?

Specifically, I finished a job four days ago, but I cannot find it in the
Jobtracker web UI, neither in the
homepage nor "Job Tracker History" on the left-bottom corner.

The cluster is deployed with CDH3, and users actively submit jobs.
Some configurations:
*mapred.jobtracker.retirejob.interval*3600000
*mapred.jobtracker.completeuserjobs.maximum*5

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Zheyi Rong
+
MARCOS MEDRADO RUBINELLI 2013-04-03, 12:06