Avro >> mail # dev >> Why not let AvroInputFormat and AvroOutputFormat adhere to new hadoop API ?

Re: Why not let AvroInputFormat and AvroOutputFormat adhere to new hadoop API ?
Hi,

You can find one comment on this topic at this JIRA:

However, I agree it could be good to have new API classes also. It
should not be too much work to port this to the new API.

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com