Hadoop >> mail # user >> Packaging for Hadoop - what about the Hadoop libraries?

Packaging for Hadoop - what about the Hadoop libraries?
Hi,

when packaging additional libraries for an MR job, I can use a script or a
Maven Hadoop plugin, but what about the Hadoop libraries themselves? Should
I package them in, or should I rely on those jars that are already present
in the Hadoop installation where the code will be running? What is the best
practice?

Thank you,
Mark