HDFS >> mail # user >> Why total node just 1

Re: Why total node just 1
Hi Bharath / Harsh,

How about this facebook-hadoop :

https://github.com/facebook/hadoop-20

or

https://github.com/gnawux/hadoop-cmri/tree/master/bin

or

http://de-de.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=106157472002

Have you tried one of these? I'm not really understand hadoop too deep, so
I'm thinking that you could make a suggestion for me about above link.

Thanks.