Flume, mail # user - greetings - Flume on Windows

Re: greetings - Flume on Windows
Jeff Lord 2012-12-13, 22:09
Andy,

The current stable release of flume is 1.3.0 and you can always check which
release is current on this page:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/index.html

In order to checkout this release from git you can issue the following
command:

git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flume.git -b flume-1.3.0

That will clone the branch into a directory of the same name in your cwd.
Once you have that you can simply follow the next steps.

- Change into the previously outchecked directory
- Build with "mvn clean" and "mvn package -DskipTests"

-Jeff